- Final Call for PapersFebruary 8, 2016
- Extended Summary DueOctober 29, 2016
- Review ResultsDecember 17, 2016
- Full Paper DueFebruary 18, 2017
- Early Registration DueMarch 4, 2017
- MeetingApril 16, 2017
- Deterministic Transport Methods and Applications
- Monte Carlo Methods and Applications
- Nuclear Data Evaluation and Assimilation of Integral Experiments
- Subcritical System Analysis Methods
- Uncertainty Quantification and Sensitivity Analysis
- General Reactor Analysis Methods and Applications
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Computational Nuclear Thermal-Hydraulics
- Multiphysics Power Reactor Simulation
- Computational Materials Science
- Modeling and Simulation for Fusion Energy Systems
- High Performance Computing for Nuclear Applications
Please note that the accepted paper should be presented either by the primary author or by one of the coauthors who attends the conference. Otherwise, the paper won't be included in the conference proceeding.
Online conference registration and hotel reservation are currently going on. Please make the registration and hotel reservation ahead at the website. Note that there will be shuttle services to the nearby-hotels listed on the website.
There will be seven half-day workshops on Sunday, April 16,
- Uncertainty Quantification in SCALE 6.2 for Depletion and Decay Problems, Will Wieselquist (ORNL)
- Latest Advances in Stochastic, Adjoint, and Hybrid Methods for UQ, Hany S. Abdel-Khalik (Purdue Univ.)
- SUSD3D Cross-Section Sensitivity and Uncertainty Code, Ivan Kodeli (Jožef Stefan Institute)
- McCARD Applications for the Research Reactor Analysis and the S/U Analysis, Hyungjin Shim (SNU)
- RAPID Code System, Alireza Haghighat (Virginia Tech)
- The SuperMC Monte Carlo Code, Shengpeng Yu (Institute of Nuclear Energy Safety and Technology)
- High Fidelity Multiphysics Power Reactor Simulation, Deokjung Lee (UNIST)
There is an optional charge of $50 for the attendance to the Sunday workshops.
Workshop registrants can attend any of these workshops.
The paper submission is now closed. Please contact the secretariat for help regarding the full paper processing.